Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Views

A cat came to me the last night and started mewing like it was auditioning to be a Brittney Spears understudy. She (the cat, who I have aptly named Himmesh) also happened to be pregnant…the similarities between the cat and Spears suddenly struck me like the reverse thrust of a humming birds wings beating furiously against my upper cranium. Spears screams and shouts and supports Bush and according to the times of India has been pregnant several times. The cat screams and shouts, pisses on a bush and has been pregnant several times. The coincidences in nature alarm and amaze me from time to time.
About the encounter: Luckily it was pregnant and sllow and i managed to slam the door on her face, narrowly escaping death. She just waits utside my door....patiently, waiting to attack.... she's not domestic i tell you...she's a concrete jungle cat and dangerous...Gool Duck

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its a very very smart one, writeen well and ver funny. :)
You seem to have got some of your creativity back, good good, though can't decide if the spelling is deliberate or its just the hury.

Ash said...

You are really good!
I'm going to steal your style of writing, for school XD